Shepherd's Purse Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Shepherd's Purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris) Dried Herb
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Shepherd's Purse is an annual flowering plant that measures 1 to 2 hands tall and belongs to the cruciferous family. It owes its peculiar name to the shape of its fruits, which resemble the bag carried by shepherds in certain regions. It is believed to be native to the Middle East but is now grown in different parts of the world. It is a plant that grows in the forests, on the slopes, in shady and sunny places indistinctly. It only requires that the land where it grows is not very dry.
- Has diuretic properties that help relieve toxins from the body
- Has healing effects
- Regulates the menstrual flow, both in excessive and irregular menstruation
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps alleviate premenstrual symptoms
- Fumaric acid
- Alkaloid (Bursin)
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.