Male Hair Growth Mix Tincture
Male Hair Growth Mix Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote healthy hair growth in men. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Increases hair density
- Reduces hair loss
- Prevents hair thinning and premature graying
The formula’s composition:
- Cinnamon is a beloved spice that can enhance the flavor and aroma of a variety of dishes, from desserts and drinks to meat sauces. In addition, cinnamon has plenty of health benefits. It is high in antioxidants and possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fo-Ti is an herb originated in China traditionally used for various health issues. It is best known for its ability to prevent hair loss, thinning and premature graying.
- Saw Palmetto, botanically known as Serenoa repens, is a shrub with thorny stems and purple berries. It has been used for centuries to treat various health issues. Due to its ability to increase testosterone, saw palmetto is used for reducing hair loss in men and increasing hair density.
- Burdock is a biennial herb from the Asteraceae family, which is native to Europe and northern parts of Asia. In Japan, it is called "gobo" and is grown as a vegetable. Burdock is a source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, selenium, as well as vitamin C, choline, B vitamins, vitamin K, and vitamin E. It is useful for supporting scalp health, thereby preventing hair loss and eliminating dandruff.
- Red Sage, or Dan Shen, is a perennial plant that belongs to the mint family. It natively grows in China and Japan, where its roots are appreciated for medicinal purposes. It possesses strong antioxidant and antibacterial effects, plus it is rich in vitamin E, tanshinones, phenolic compounds, and diterpenes.
- Wild Yam, botanically known as Dioscorea villosa, is the wild form of the well-known sweet potato. Wild Yam supports endocrine health, helping to regulate hormone levels affecting hair health.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.