Female Hair Growth Mix Tincture
Female Hair Growth Mix Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote healthy hair growth. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Stimulates hair growth
- Reduces inflammation of the scalp
- Prevent hair loss
The formula’s composition:
- Rosemary is a fragrant herb natively growing in the Mediterranean. It is loved by many for its earthy aroma and taste. It also has many health benefits as a source of vitamin A, vitamin B6, thiamin, vitamin C, folate, magnesium, iron and calcium. Rosemary is believed to be useful for stimulating hair growth, soothing dandruff, and preventing baldness.
- Eleuthero has been appreciated for centuries in Asia and Russia for its beneficial health properties. It is also known as Siberian Ginseng, as its effects are similar to that of ginseng. Eleuthero is a great source of beneficial nutrients and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Stinging Nettle, which is scientifically known as Urtica Dioica, is a perennial plant that has been used for its healing properties since Ancient Greece. Today, it can be found almost all over the globe, however, it is native to the colder regions of Europe and Asia. Stinging nettle contains plenty of nutrients including vitamins, terpenoids, fatty acids, carotenoids, essential amino acids, minerals, and chlorophyll. It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties, helping to reduce inflammation of the scalp and prevent hair loss.
- Horsetail, botanically known as Equisetum, is the last living member of its genus in the Equisetaceae family. One feature that distinguishes it from most other plants is that horsetail reproduces by spores, not seeds. It is rich in an organic form of silica, a mineral that aids hair growth.
- Reishi mushrooms have been used for thousands of years in Asia, only recently receiving worldwide recognition. They possess strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that protect the body against free radical damage.
- Brahmi, also called herb of grace and water hyssop, is a creeping perennial herb that has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. It helps to prevent hair loss and stimulate healthy hair growth.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.