Burdock Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Dried Root
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Burdock is a biennial plant native to Asia and Europe. Belonging to the Asteraceae family (Asteraceae), Burdock is known for its medicinal properties and health benefits worldwide. It reaches up to 2 meters in height and has long identifiable fleshy roots. Native to Europe and Asia, it is a common plant that grows along paths and roadsides and adapts to all types of soil and to all temperate regions, with a preference for clay soils rich in nitrogen. It has been appreciated since Antiquity for its virtues and finally reached Europe in the 14th century Europe.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It has soothing properties effective against itching and inflammation
- Effective against or its sudoriparous action (increased sweat secretions)
- It has depurative properties that help the body eliminate toxins
- Has diuretic action
- Improves skin
- Good for the liver
- Mucilage (polysaccharides)
- Potassium nitrate and inulin
- Essential oil
- Mineral salts
- Vitamin C
- Phytohaemagglutinin (lectin)
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.