Bladderwrack Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic (Fucus Vesiculosus) Dried Plant
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Also called kelp, bladderwrack is a brown alga belonging to the Fucaceae family, one of the most common types of seaweed found in the oceans. It is generally found in the North and Baltic seas and the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Its vesicles recognize it, which allows it to float while remaining attached to the substrate. Bladderwrack can reach from 20 cm to 1 m long and up to 2 cm wide. It has long been used in traditional medicine for its medicinal virtues and health benefits.
- Has anti-fatigue action
- It facilitates weight loss
- Benefits the thyroid
- It improves metabolism
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Strengthen bones
- An adaptogen plant that helps the body adapt to stress
- Strengthens heart health and stimulates circulation
- Protects the skin and prevents premature aging
- Good for vision
- Has antioxidant properties that work against free radical damage
- Vitamins A and C
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.