Bladderwrack Capsules, 500 mg, Organic Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) Dried Plant
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Also called kelp, bladderwrack is a brown alga belonging to the Fucaceae family, one of the most common types of seaweed found in the oceans. It is generally found in the North and Baltic seas and the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Its vesicles recognize it, which allows it to float while remaining attached to the substrate. Bladderwrack can reach from 20 cm to 1 m long and up to 2 cm wide. It has long been used in traditional medicine for its medicinal virtues and health benefits.
- Has anti-fatigue action
- It facilitates weight loss
- Benefits the thyroid
- It improves metabolism
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Strengthen bones
- An adaptogen plant that helps the body adapt to stress
- Strengthens heart health and stimulates circulation
- Protects the skin and prevents premature aging
- Good for vision
- Has antioxidant properties that work against free radical damage
- Vitamins A and C
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.