Yu Xing Cao Capsules, Wildcrafted Yu Xing Cao (Plu Kaow, Houttuynia Cordata) Dried Herb
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Yu Xing Cao (Houttuynia Cordata) is a semi-aquatic perennial plant from the Saururaceae family, commonly known as fish mint, fish leaf, or chameleon plant. Native to East Asia, this plant is famous for its leaves that change color when exposed to the sun. It is recommended for its numerous medicinal properties and health benefits in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Possesses detoxifying properties
- Stimulating action
- Relieves urinary discomfort
- Protects the body from the effects of the cold
- Promotes respiratory and urinary comfort
- Effective against premenstrual syndrome
- Ggalacturonic acid
- Glucuronic acid
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.