Yellow Dock Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Yellow Dock (Rumex Crispus) Dried Root
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Yellow dock, also called curly dock or Rumex Crispus (in the scientific world), is a perennial flowering plant from Europe and the Western regions of Asia. It belongs to the Polygonaceae family of plants, commonly known as the knotweed or buckwheat family. While the yellow dock is a flowering plant, it is generally characterized by leaves that emerge from a basal rosette and have curled edges. Hence, the name curly dock. The root of the yellow dock plant is used in western herbalism and homeopathy to address a range of health issues.
- Works as a mild laxative
- Can help with skin issues, like itching, rashes, inflammation, sores, and skin infections
- Can help relieve various respiratory issues
- Helps improve the absorption of nutrients in the body
- Aids in improving liver health
- Anthroquinone glycosides
- Flavone glycosides
- Carotenoids, including beta-carotene
- Organic acids
- Minerals, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, manganese, iodine, and zinc
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.