White Willow Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic White Willow (Salix Alba) Dried Bark
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
White Willow is a tree that can reach 25 meters in height and belongs to the genus of Salix, whose most famous representative is the weeping willow. Since antiquity, it has been used in traditional medicine in different health conditions for its medicinal virtues and was nicknamed "vegetable aspirin" by herbalists. This plant is native to Europe but grows in Asia and North America, mainly in moist soil, especially the edges of waterways. It is its bark, rich in salicylate derivatives, used for its medicinal properties. Its use for therapeutic purposes dates back to around 500 years.
- It has analgesic properties that help calm lumbar pain and joint pain
- A natural aspirin that relieves headaches
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties
- Relieves menstrual pain
- Lowers fever and reliefs pain
- Salicylates (mainly salicilin)
- Flavonoids (quercetol, luteolin, isoquercitroside, glycosylnaringetol, isosalipurposide)
- Catechin tannins
- Phenolic compounds (vimaline, syringoside, piceoside, etc.)
- Vitamin C
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.