Thuja Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Wildcrafted Thuja (Thuja plicata) Dried Leaf
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Thuja is a conifer of the cypress family, also known as the tree of life with foliage rich in vitamin C. Native to North America, it grows on any terrain. Recognized for its ornamental qualities, it also offers interesting therapeutic virtues, for which it has been used in traditional medicine. Among its components, a substance called podophyllotoxin stands out.
- Has antiviral properties
- Has diuretic properties that help purify the body
- A natural astringent
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes respiratory system health
- Soothes menstrual pain and is effective in heavy menstruation
- Vitamin C
- A bitter glucoside
- Essential oil
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.