Superior Temper Tincture
Superior Temper Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote good mood. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Possesses calming properties
- Improves the mood
- Balances hormone levels
- Boosts cognitive skills
The formula’s composition:
- Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry, is an herb that has been valued in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. Ashwagandha is a natural adaptogen, helping manage stress and ease anxiety. It is believed to lower cortisol levels, thereby possessing calming properties.
- St. John’s Wort, botanically known as Hypericum perforatum, is an herb with small yellow flowers belonging to the Hypericum genus. It is native to Europe, but is now spread almost all over the world. St. John's Wort is appreciated for its ability to improve the mood and normalize the body’s hormonal balance. It is also useful for managing anxiety and mood swings.
- Ginkgo Biloba is a tree native to China. It is the last living representative of the order Ginkgoales, which started growing on the earth over 290 million years ago. Ginkgo Biloba is a source of phenolic compounds, flavonoids, terpenoids, and other organic chemicals that beneficially affect the body. It is known for its ability to stimulate neural activity, memory, focus, creative thinking, and a positive mood.
- Lemon Balm is native to southern parts of Europe, where it was traditionally used to support overall health. Lemon balm possesses calming properties, and it enhances mood, balances hormone levels, and boosts cognitive skills. Furthermore, due to its soothing effect, lemon balm promotes a restful sleep.
- Oatstraw is fresh young stems of the oat plant, harvested before they start blooming. It’s rich in nutrients such as calcium, chromium, magnesium, silicon and niacin. The plant is known for its calming abilities, helping to reduce anxiety and manage stress. In addition to soothing the nervous system, oatstraw enhances overall mental performance.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.