Stone Breaker Formula Tincture
Stone Breaker Formula Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to support kidney healthy function. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Prevents kidney stone formation
- Promotes body detoxification
- Helps to flush out excess fluid
- Supports overall kidney health
The formula’s composition:
- Stonebreaker is a flowering herb that grows in tropical and subtropical climates. It has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine due to its health supporting properties. It is believed to be useful for preventing and managing kidney stones, as indicated by its unique name.
- Burdock is a biennial herb from the Asteraceae family native to Europe and northern parts of Asia. In Japan, it is called "gobo" and is grown as a vegetable. Burdock root acts as a natural diuretic, as it stimulates the kidney and helps rid the body of excess fluid.
- Horsetail, botanically known as Equisetum, is the last living member of its genus in the Equisetaceae family. A feature distinguishing it from most plants is that horsetail reproduces through spores, not seeds. It is known for its ability to regulate urination, promote body detoxification and prevent kidney stone formation.
- Hydrangea is a plant botanically known as Hydrangea arborescens. It is native to North America and some parts of Asia and has a long history of use for medical purposes. Hydrangea root has been appreciated for its antilithic properties, meaning it helps flush out unwanted deposits of calcium, which can lead to conditions like gallstones and kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi is an evergreen shrub with red berries. It is also called bearberry as bears like to eat its tasty red berries — the name "uva ursi" even translates as "bear's grapes" in Latin. Uva ursi possesses diuretic properties, promotes kidney detoxification, and supports overall kidney health.
- Dandelion is a plant blooming with beautiful yellow flowers. Its name is translated from French as "lion's tooth". In addition to its beauty and unusual name, dandelion root is a source of A, B6, C, and K vitamins, iron, magnesium, sodium, and potassium. It also helps prevent cell damage and promote body detoxification.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.