Stinging Nettle Root Capsules, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Dried Root
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) is a herbaceous flowering perennial from the Urticaceae (nettle) family. It’s characterized by the hollow hairs on stems and leaves that act like needles and inject histamine into your skin upon contact, producing a stinging sensation. Hence, the name. It’s also referred to as burn nettle or common nettle.
Stinging nettle may not be a plant you want to grow in your garden, but it surely deserves a place in your medicine cabinet. The root of stinging nettle has long been used in traditional herbal medicine for several purposes.
- Can help promote lactation
- Historically used to alleviate chronic joint pain and lower back pain
- Can helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Helps lower blood pressure
- May help increase urination and offer relief from the symptoms of infections of the urinary tract
- May help alleviate symptoms of enlarged prostate
- May help reduce inflammation
- May reduce symptoms of hay fever
- Caffeic acid
- Linoleic acid
- Stearic acid
- Palmitic acid
- Oleic acid
- Vitamins A, C, K, and some B vitamins
- Minerals – iron, calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.