Stillingia Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Stillingia (Stillingia sylvatica) Dried Root
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Stillingia (Stillingia sylvatica), also known as Queen’s Root, is a plant native to the United States, belonging to the Euphorbiaceae family. It is a shrub that can grow up to 70 cm in height, having striking red fruits. Stillingia was first used in traditional medicine by the Native Americans and Eclectic physicians in the 1900s for its composition and medicinal properties. Although not used widely in herbal medicine, This herb is not often used in modern herbalism. However, Stillingia is still recognizable for supporting the lymphatic system and natural detoxification. The part used in medicine containing medicinal properties is its roots.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports the respiratory health
- Helps relieve constipation
- Effective for different skin conditions
- Helps fight chest congestion
- Diterpene esters
- Fatty acids
- Volatile oil
- Glicerotriyl tripalmitate
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.