Stevia Capsules, Organic Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Dried Leaf
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) is a perennial plant that originates from the northeast of Paraguay, belonging to the daisy and dandelion family, Asteraceae. It is also known as sweetgrass or water hemp and grows widely in the sandy soils of the highlands. Depending on where it grows, a stevia leaf is ten to thirty times sweeter than sugarcane. The first people to recognize its medicinal properties were the Guarani Indians.
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Maintains blood glucose level
- Its diuretic actions help eliminate toxins from the body
- Helps to stabilize mood
- Acts as a nerve stimulant
- Has antibacterial properties
- Has antioxidant properties and participates in the cell regeneration of the skin
- Softens the skin
- Strengthens the heart muscle
- Essential oils
- Vitamins (C, B1 and B3)
- Minerals (calcium, fluorine, zinc, sodium, magnesium, potassium, sodium)
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.