St. John's Wort Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Saint John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Dried Herb and Flower
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
St. John's Wort is a flowering shrub that belongs to the Hypericaceae family, the genus Hypericum. It is a perennial herb, growing up to 90 cm in height (20-90 cm) in dry, sunny places. The stem is reddish, with opposite, oval leaves in pairs. It was considered a "magic herb" used to ward off evil spirits in the past but later, its medicinal properties were discovered and recognized worldwide. Native to Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, this wild plant is now found almost everywhere globally, by the side of roads or in meadows.
- Has antioxidant and healing properties
- Helps fight insomnia
- Relieves headache
- Effective against fatigue, anxiety, stress and depression
- Effective in restlessness and irritability
- Has anti-inflammatory properties and helps relieve muscle cramps and pain
- Reliefs dental pain
- Improves menopausal symptoms
- Essential oil
- Soft resin
- Phenol acids
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.