Pulmonix Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to support lungs health and maintain its proper work. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Promotes a healthy respiratory tract
- Reduces mucus production
- Eases breathing
- Supports immunity and helps combat infections
- Possesses strong antioxidant and antibacterial effects
The formula’s composition:
- Astragalus is an herb belonging to the Leguminosae family that has been appreciated for ages in traditional Chinese medicine due to its beneficial properties. It helps to reduce inflammation, promote immunity, prevent upper respiratory conditions and reduce mucus production.
- Red Sage, or Dan Shen, is a perennial plant that belongs to the mint family. It natively grows in China and Japan, where its roots are appreciated for medical purposes. It possesses strong antioxidant and antibacterial effects, and it is rich in vitamin E, tanshinones, phenolic compounds, and diterpenes.
- Garlic, or Allium sativum, is a close relative of the onion and it originated in Central Asia. Garlic has been used for both food and medical purposes for over 3,000 years. Garlic strengthens immune function, helping to combat infections. It also soothes coughs and promotes a healthy respiratory tract.
- Echinacea natively grows in North America and has a long history of usage in traditional herbal medicine. It is well known for its ability to strengthen the immune system and soothe inflammation, thus helping to promote respiratory health and prevent colds and other conditions.
- Lobelia is a plant with beautiful blue-violet flowers that primarily grows in temperate and tropical climates. It contains calcium, potassium, vitamin C, magnesium, lobeline, and lobelanine. Thanks to its antispasmodic effects, lobelia helps to ease breathing, reduce inflammation and soothe coughing.
- Umckaloabo, also known as African Geranium, is a plant with small violet flowers that originated in South Africa. It is best known for its respiratory system supporting abilities, as it helps to combat infections with its antibacterial properties. It also has a mucolytic effect, meaning it is useful for liquefaction of mucus and facilitating its removal from the lungs.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.