Prickly Ash Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum Clava-herculis) Dried Bark
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum Clava-herculis) is the bark of the Prickly ash tree, also known as Northern prickly ash. It grows throughout the United States and Canada and has been used by Native peoples since antiquity. All of its nutrients and active substances are present in the bark and are extracted to be used in herbal medicines against various health issues. Often used to relieve toothaches or sore gums, prickly ash bark is taken orally. It is usually taken orally, either as a tincture or an infusion.
- A natural aid for toothaches
- Calms stiff or sore muscles and joints
- Soothes sore throats
- Improves blood circulation
- Effective against abdominal chills, leg cramps, varicose veins, and lymphatic circulation
- Has diuretic properties
- Effective against respiratory issues
- Soothes the mucosal linings and helps in better absorption of nutrients
- Effective against fatigue, anxiety, and weakness
- Increases the functions of the nervous system
- Flavonoids (rutin, quercetin)
- Malic acid
- Coumarin heterosides
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.