Pot Marigold Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Pot Marigold (Calendula, Calendula Officinalis) Dried Flower
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Pot marigold, scientifically known as Calendula officinalis, is a perennial plant that belongs to the Asteraceae family. This herb has many species, differing mainly in flower shape and color, but Calendula officinalis is the most commonly used. Nowadays, pot marigold can be found almost worldwide, but it is believed to be native to Egypt. This herb is known for its beautiful yellow-orange flowers that are traditionally harvested and dried for their numerous health benefits.
- Relieves inflammation
- Possesses natural antispasmodic and antiseptic properties
- Provides antioxidant effects
- Eases digestion
- Supports liver
- Promotes eye and skin health
- Calendic acid
- Linoleic acid
- Oleanolic acid glycosides
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.