Pau d'Arco Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Wildcrafted Pau d'Arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa) Dried Bark
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Pau d'arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa) is a powerful tropical tree native to Amazon with numerous medicinal virtues that can reach up to 30 meters. The Indians of the Amazon rainforest traditionally use it for various health issues. When the first Europeans arrived in Brazil, the natives had already known for a long time about the properties of pau d'arco. They used its inner bark for medical purposes. They also used it as an antidote to snake or insect bites and as a painkiller and laxative. Even today, its bark remains popular with Brazilians who use it to fight all kinds of gastroenteritis, respiratory tract and skin infections.
- Has anti-infectious properties
- A natural painkiller and anti-inflammatory
- Effective in relieving pain and edema
- Helps improve skin infections
- Effective against digestive issues, including gastric and peptic ulcers
- Has anti-diabetic properties
- Has expectorant properties that are effective for bronchi and lungs
- Fights against flu and viral infections
- Stimulates the immune system
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.