Passionflower Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata) Dried Leaf and Herb
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Passionflower (Passiflora Officinale or Passiflora incarnata L.) is a small herbaceous plant that belongs to the Passifloraceae family. Also known as passion fruit flower or granadilla, it is a flower found growing wild in tropical and subtropical regions of the United States. It has been used in herbal medicine since antiquity for its therapeutic properties. This plant is native to the tropical regions of Asia and America and has over 400 species, one of which, Passiflora incarnata, is used in herbal medicine.
- Has antispasmodic effects
- Natural muscle relaxant
- Sedative action is effective against nervousness and stress
- Can also soothe mild anxiety, muscle spasms and nerve pain. Eases digestive issues
- Sedative properties improve sleep
- Effective against emotionally-related palpitations
- Flavonoids (luteolin, apigenin, orientol, vitexol, saponarol)
- Vitamin C
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.