Optix Blend Tincture
Optix Blend Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote eye health. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Supports eye health
- Boosts vision
- Protects the ocular system against oxidative stress
- Promotes healthy retinas and lenses
The formula’s composition:
- Bilberry is a low-growing shrub with dark purple berries best known for their delicious taste and numerous health benefits. They contain anthocyanin, quercetin, catechins, carbonic acids, tannins, alkaloids, A, B1, B2, C, E, and K vitamins, as well as chromium, zinc, manganese, and iron. Bilberry is appreciated for its vision boosting and eye protecting properties.
- Ginkgo Biloba is a tree natively growing in China. It is the last living representative of the order Ginkgoales, which grew on the earth over 290 million years ago. Ginkgo Biloba is a source of phenolic compounds, flavonoids, terpenoids, and other organic chemicals that benefit the body. The antioxidants in Ginkgo Biloba protect the ocular system against oxidative stress and support eye wellness.
- Goji Berries, botanically known as Lycium barbarum, are harvested from a shrub in the Solanaceae family. These berries are usually orange–red in color and have a sweet and spicy flavor. Goji berries are appreciated for their ability to protect eyes from age-related conditions thanks to their high antioxidant content.
- Schisandra is a type of woody vine that bears small red berries. It is a source of schizandrin, schisanheno, deoxyschizandrin, sesquicarene, schizandrol, stigmasterol, citral, and vitamins C and E. Schisandra berries are known for their anti-inflammatory effects and eye protecting properties.
- Grape Seed is becoming increasingly popular for its healing properties. Its most valuable compounds include tannins, catechins, oligomeric procyanidins, epicatechins, vitamin E, and linoleic acid. Due to the content of carotenoids and antioxidants, grape seed has long been valued as a remedy to improve vision.
- Turmeric natively grows in Southeast Asian countries and due to its yellow color, it is known as "golden spice". It is a member of the ginger family, so it is related to both ginger and galangal. Turmeric is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, and magnesium. It has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to maintain eye health.
Eyebright, scientifically known as Euphrasia officinalis, is an herb natively grown in Europe, which has long been used for its healing abilities. Eyebright contains vitamins A, B-1, C, and E, which support good vision. It is also a source of zinc, copper and selenium to promote healthy retinas and lenses.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.