Nexus Formula Tincture
Nexus Formula Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to support muscle and joint health. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports bone and joint health
- Soothes joint pain
- Reduces muscle pain through antispasmodic and analgesic effects
The formula’s composition:
- Ginger, scientifically known as Zingiber officinale, is a flowering herb whose root is appreciated both as a delicious spice and healing remedy. It is full of beneficial nutrients including pantothenic acid, capsaicin, beta-carotene, curcumin, salicylate, caffeic acid, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folate, niacin, riboflavin, among others. Ginger is also a source of gingerol, a component with strong anti-inflammatory effects, meaning it supports bone and joint health and soothes joint pain.
- Meadowsweet, scientifically known as Filipendula ulmaria, is an herb that belongs to the Rosaceae family. It got its name because its flowers and stems have a strong sweet aroma. It is considered sacred in Celtic culture and has been used since ancient times to support health. Due to its immunity-boosting and anti-inflammatory abilities, meadowsweet has a beneficial effect on the joints and relieves pain.
- St. John’s Wort, botanically known as Hypericum perforatum, is an herb with small yellow flowers that belongs to the Hypericum genus. It is native to Europe, but is now spread almost all over the world. St. John’s Wort helps reduce inflammation, thus protecting joints, bones and muscles.
- White Willow, botanically known as Salix Alba, is a tree native to Europe and Central Asia. Its history of usage dates back 5000 years. The main active component in White Willow bark is salicin, which is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory effects. For this reason, White Willow bark has traditionally been used for pain relief and joint protection.
- Cat’s Сlaw is a woody vine from the Rubiaceae family that natively grows in the tropics. As it grows, it clings to the tree using its claw-shaped thorns, which is the most likely source of its name. Cat’s Claw is well known for its ability to reduce inflammation and relieve pain, thereby promoting healthy joints.
- Jamaican Dogwood belongs to the bean family and natively grows in the USA, Mexico and Latin America. The bark — the most valuable part of the tree — is yellow or grayish brown, lighter colored on the inside, with an unpleasant odor. It possesses anti-spasmodic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to ease pain.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.