Muira Puama Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum Olacoides) Dried Bark
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum Olacoides), translated as the "wood of power," is a large shrub used by the indigenous people of the Amazon. Its uses are diverse, and it is one of the most interesting native species of the Amazon area, found mainly in Brazil and Suriname, where the indigenous people have been using it for centuries. The properties come from the entire tree, but mainly from the bark and roots, where its active ingredients are concentrated in greater quantities.
- An invigorating plant that stimulates activity and combats the reluctance
- An energizing
- It has anti-fatigue and antidepressant properties
- An appetite stimulant
- An analgesic plant
- Effective against imbalances in the nervous system
- A natural tincture for male sexual impotence
- Possesses anti-inflammation properties
- Strengthens hair and is effective against alopecia and weak hair roots
- Fatty acids
- Essential oils rich in coumarins
- Alkaloid (muirapuamine)
- Diterpenes (Ptychonal)
- Alpha- and beta-resinic acid
- Volatile oils (alph-pinene, alph-humulene, beta-pinene, beta-caryophyllene, etc.)
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.