Motherwort Capsules, Organic Motherwort (Leonurus Cardiaca) Dried Herb
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Motherwort is a plant of the mint family, more bitter than aromatic. It has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine. Native to Central Asia, it has spread to Europe and North America. After its harvest in August or September, the flowers are dried before entering the composition of tinctures or capsules.
- It has an anti-spasmodic action
- A carminative plant that prevents the formation of intestinal gas
- It aids digestion
- It has a stimulating action on bile
- Natural laxative
- It also has sedative properties useful for people prone to anxiety and nervousness
- Acts as a general tonic action that soothes but does not cause drowsiness.
- It can help in soothing palpitations
- Its decongestant action on the uterus makes it effective for painful menstruation
- It is also known to soothe the inconveniences of menopause
- Helps reduce pain such as migraines or toothaches
- Iridoids (leonuride and others)
- Labdan diterpenes (leocardine)
- Flavonoids (apigenin - major antioxidant; kaempferol, quercetin)
- Caffeic acid
- Alkaloids (tachydrine, betonicine, turicine, leonurine)
- Essential oils
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.