Mistletoe Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Mistletoe (Viscum album) Dried Herb
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Mistletoe ( Viscum album ) belongs to the Santalaceae family. It is found in Europe, Asia and North Africa, where it settles on certain deciduous trees but rarely on conifers. It is a hemiparasitic plant with partial parasitism since it draws water and minerals only from poplars, apple trees, lime trees, or willows. It colonizes but retains its power of chlorophyll synthesis. Mistletoe has rounded, jointed stems that regularly split into two at the top of the plant and has yellowish-green leaves, thick and leathery. It is renowned for its therapeutic virtues and traditionally used in herbal medicine.
- Anxiolytic and sedative properties relieve headaches, anxiety
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Regulates heart rhythm
- Effective against sterility, coughs, whooping cough, etc.
- Maintains high blood pressure
- Antispasmodic and sedative actions
- Stimulate immune defenses
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.