Menopause Formula Tincture
Menopause Formula Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to support women's health during menopause. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Soothes menopausal symptoms
- Balances hormone levels
- Helps to reduce mood swings
- Eases hot flashes
- Reduces cramping
The formula’s composition:
- Vitex Berry, or chasteberry, comes from the chaste tree, scientifically known as Vitex agnus-castus. It is appreciated for its ability to soothe menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness,hot flashes, and insomnia.
- Licorice is a member of the legume family, and its name is literally translated to "sweet root", as its extract can be 30 to 50 times sweeter than sugar. Licorice is rich in essential nutrients, helping to facilitate hot flashes and generally relieve menopausal symptoms.
- Motherwort, botanically known as Leonurus cardiaca, has long been used for healing purposes. It is a source of flavonoids, tannins, terpenes and other nutrients. Motherwort is used to regulate hormone levels, thus easing symptoms of menopause.
- Dong Quai is also called “female ginseng” and is botanically known as Angelica Sinensis. It is native to Asia and has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine. Due to its antispasmodic properties, dong quai helps to reduce mood swings, cramping, and overall discomfort connected with premenstrual syndrome, menstruation, and menopause.
- Burdock is a biennial herb from the Asteraceae family, native to Europe and northern parts of Asia. In Japan, it is called "gobo" and is grown as a vegetable. Burdock is a source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, selenium, as well as vitamin C, choline, B vitamins, vitamin K, and vitamin E. It acts as a blood purifier and supports the lymphatic system. Most importantly, it promotes hormonal balance in the body.
Black Cohosh belongs to the Ranunculaceae family. It is also called “black bugbane,” “fairy candle,” and “black snakeroot.” It helps to balance hormones, ease pain, reduce mood swings, and soothe hot flashes during menopause.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.