Maqui Berry Capsules, Organic Maqui berry (Aristotelia chilensis) Dried Berry
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Maqui berries are known today for their many medicinal properties. It is a shrub belonging to the family of Elaeocarpaceae and comes from the eponymous tree, the maqui, mainly found in Chile. The tree, once mature, is 5 meters. You can recognize it by its dark green leaves and arching branches. Its white flowers tend slightly towards yellow, while its fruit, the maqui berry, has a purple color. The use of maqui berries dates back thousands of years in Patagonia. The Mapuches, one of the indigenous tribes of the region, used the plant against various health issues.
- Aantioxidant actions stabilize free radicals, preventing cell damage and its adverse effects.
- Helps fight inflammation
- Helps control blood sugar
- Promotes eye health
- Promotes a healthy gut
- Relieves dry eyes
- Anti-aging effects
- Various minerals (vitamins A and C, potassium, calcium, iron)
- Omega 6 and omega 9
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.