Lungwort Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Lungwort (Pulmonaria officinalis) Dried Leaf
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Lungwort (Pulmonaria officinalis), also known as Cowslip, large lungwort or lung grass, is a herbaceous dicotyledonous plant belonging to the Boraginaceae family. It has long been used in traditional medicine for its medicinal properties. Widespread throughout Europe, it grows in cool, moist and shady soils. Its flowering occurs in summer and spring, from April to July. Due to the presence of active substances, such as tannins, mucilages and minerals, it is highly appreciated in herbal medicine.
- Has expectorant properties that relieve inflammation of the respiratory tract
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes digestion
- Has diuretic properties that fight against kidney stones
- A natural astringent effective for wounds
- Has astringent properties that fight against skin problems
- Salicilic acid
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.