Kudzu Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Kudzu (Pueraria Lobata) Dried Root
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Kudzu is the common name of Pueraria Montana, a twinning vine from the Fabaceae family native to Japan and China. Kudzu vines grow very fast, climbing and coiling around other trees and often even killing them by blocking the sunlight. Widely known as an ornamental plant and fodder crop, Kudzu also has a long history of use in herbal medicine in East Asia. It makes one of the 50 fundamental herbs of traditional Chinese medicine and is commonly referred to as Japanese arrowroot and Chinese arrowroot.
- Helps relieve menopausal symptoms
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Offers relief from the common cold, fever, and pains, particularly neck pain
- Assist with reducing alcohol intake
- Effective in relieving headaches, particularly cluster headaches and migraine.
- Isoflavones, including daidzin, daidzein, salvianolic acid, and mirificin
- Kudzu roots have contents of vitamin A and D, potassium, calcium, and fiber
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.