Kanna Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Kanna (Channa, Sceletium Tortuosum) Dried Plant
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Kanna (Sceletium tortuosum) is a succulent plant native to South Africa with a long history of traditional medicinal use. It looks like a shrub that grows close to the ground having sparse white, yellow, or pale pink flowers. It has been used by the indigenous people for centuries as a psychoactive herb but was not popular in the west. However, it is becoming popular as science confirmed its therapeutic properties in recent years.
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Has neuroprotective effects and improves sleep and memory, and enhances cognitive function
- Has antiviral properties
- Has analgesic effects
- Has sedative and anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) properties
- Pain-relieving properties
- Mesembrenone, mesembrenol and mesembrin
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.