Ingestix Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to maintain a healthy throat. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Reduces irritation in the mouth and throat
- Provides soothing and anti-inflammatory effects
- Supports immunity
- Possesses antiviral properties
The formula’s composition:
- Licorice is a member of the legume family, and its name is literally translated to "sweet root", as its extract can be 30 to 50 times sweeter than sugar. It is known as an effective expectorant, and it possesses soothing and anti-inflammatory effects, making it effective for easing sore throats.
- Marshmallow Root was once used to make marshmallows, which are roasted over a fire and added to cocoa. The marshmallow root in these airy sweets was later replaced with gelatin and starch. However, even before it was used to make sweets, marshmallow root was highly valued for its health benefits. From ancient Egypt to present day, it is used to relieve coughs and sore throats.
- Chamomile has been appreciated since ancient times for its amazing calming properties. It is rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, riboflavin, thiamin, vitamin A, folate, zinc, and iron. Thanks to its soothing abilities, chamomile helps to reduce irritation in the mouth and throat.
- Elderberry natively grows in Africa, Europe, and some parts of Asia. The dark blue or black berries are known for their delicious taste and health benefits. Elderberry contains a large number of active compounds and immune-boosting properties, making it useful for soothing sore throats.
- Ginger, scientifically known as Zingiber officinale, is a flowering herb whose root is appreciated both as a delicious spice and healing remedy. It is full of beneficial nutrients including pantothenic acid, capsaicin, beta-carotene, curcumin, salicylate, caffeic acid, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folate, niacin, riboflavin, and others. Ginger also possesses antiviral properties, helping to maintain a healthy throat.
- Slippery Elm, scientifically known as Ulmus fulva, is a tree native to Eastern North America. Its soothing and anti-inflammatory abilities help to relieve irritation in the mouth and throat, while its active compounds help speed up the healing process.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.