Hu Zhang Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) Dried Root
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Hu Zhang is the Chinese name of Polygonum cuspidatum – an herbaceous perennial plant from the family Polygonaceae. It’s native to East Asia, including Japan, and hence known with the common names of Asian Knotweed and Japanese Knotweed.
In Japan, the flowers of Hu Zhang are prized by beekeepers as a great source of nectar, and the young stems are used as food. The root of the plant has long been used in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine.
- Relieves cough
- Helps improve heart health by reducing cholesterol levels and improving the hardening of the arteries
- Useful in conditions of the liver
- Helps reduce the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause
- Topical application helps speed up wound healing
- Anthraquinones, such as emodin
- Flavonoids, such as catechin and quercetin
- Lignan sulfates
- Phenol sulfate
- Stilbene derivative
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.