Horse Chestnut Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Dried Nut
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum), also known as buckeye or conker tree, is a flowering plant from the Hippocastanaceae family. It is sometimes confused with chestnut. However, unlike chestnut, it is not edible but is known for its therapeutic virtues. The parts used are its bark, seeds and buds. Native to Southeast Europe and West Asia, Horse Chestnut is now popular worldwide for its medicinal properties and constitutes a reference of choice in herbal medicine.
- Acts as a venous tonic against varicose veins, heavy legs, or small hematomas
- Has a decongestant effect against edema and dark circles
- Has anti-inflammatory properties effective against heavy legs and cramps
- Has excellent diuretic properties that prevent fluid retention and facilitate detoxification of the body
- Effective against skin redness or microcirculation issues on the face
- Tonic effect increases the resistance of blood vessels and makes them more permeable
- Facilitates the work of the cardiovascular system
- Calms menstrual pain
- Triterpene saponosides
- Flavonoids (quercetol and kaempferol)
- Coumarin glycosides
- Esculoside (glucoside of esculetol)
- Vitamin P
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.