Hibiscus Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Dried Flower
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa), also known as Guinea sorrel, Guinea red sorrel, roselle, is a flowering plant that belongs to the Malvaceae family. Originally from Africa, it grows worldwide and is widely used in traditional medicine for its medicinal properties. It is remarkable from its appearance and grows from 2 to 4 meters in height. The aerial parts of the plant and roots are rich in active substances and used in herbal medicine.
- Has diuretic properties that promote the renal elimination of water
- Calms cough and clears the airways
- Prevents the formation of kidney stones
- Acts as a mild laxative by cleaning intestinal transit
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Effective against urinary tract infections
- Tones venous system
- Relieves the feeling of heavy legs
- Promotes weight loss
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Has antioxidant properties that help prevent oxidative stress
- Promotes hair growth
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.