Herb-Flow Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote healthy blood circulation. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Stimulates blood flow
- Improves oxygenation of organs and tissues
- Helps to regulate blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties
The formula’s composition:
- Cayenne is a shrub that is native to Central and South America, well-known due to its spicy taste and large number of health benefits. It contains vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, manganese, potassium, and flavonoids. Cayenne also supports the cardiovascular system, as it stimulates blood flow and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Eleuthero has been appreciated for centuries in Asia and Russia for its beneficial properties. It is also known as Siberian Ginseng, as it provides similar health benefits as ginseng. It is valued for its anti-inflammatory effects and ability to stimulate circulation and lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Ginger, scientifically known as Zingiber officinale, is a flowering herb whose root is appreciated as both a delicious spice and healing remedy. It is full of beneficial nutrients including pantothenic acid, capsaicin, beta-carotene, curcumin, salicylate, caffeic acid, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folate, niacin, riboflavin, and others. In addition to improving blood circulation, ginger lowers cholesterol levels and minimizes the risk of blood clotting.
- Ginkgo Biloba is a tree natively growing in China. It is the last living representative of the order Ginkgoales, which grew on the earth over 290 million years ago. Ginkgo Biloba is a source of phenolic compounds, flavonoids, terpenoids, and other organic chemicals that beneficially affect the body. Ginkgo Biloba promotes the dilation of blood vessels and as a result, improves blood flow and oxygenation of organs and tissues.
- Rosemary is a fragrant herb natively growing in the Mediterranean. It is beloved by many for its lovely taste and aroma. However, it also has many health benefits as a source of vitamin A, vitamin B6, thiamin, vitamin C, folate, magnesium, iron and calcium. Rosemary also promotes blood circulation and possesses strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prickly Ash belongs to the Rutaceae genus. It has dark brown branches with prickles about 0.5 inches long—hence the name prickly ash. It is used to stimulate blood circulation and support tissue, promoting healthy vessels. All this is possible due to its high content of alkaloids.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.