Ginkgo Biloba Capsules, Organic Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo Biloba) Dried Leaf
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Ginkgo Biloba is a tree native to southern China, well known for its various health benefits. It is the oldest tree species known to date. It would have preceded the dinosaurs, which is why it is sometimes nicknamed the "living fossil." Its erect habit, small arched leaves and golden color in autumn make all its charm. It can reach 50 meters in height and live up to a thousand years. It is considered a sacred tree in Japan and China, also known as the "tree of forty crowns," because of its shiny leaves like gold coins. The effectiveness of its leaves is recognized as clinically proven by the World Health Organization.
- Has neuroprotective actions that act on the brain
- Effective in states such as memory loss, concentration and vigilance disorders
- Relieves headaches
- An anticoagulant that acts on the vascular system and relieves superficial phlebitis
- Effective in varicose veins
- Has healing properties
- Antioxidant flavonoids
- Terpene lactones (ginkgolides A, B and C, and bilobalides)
- EGb 761 and Li 1370, both containing glucoflavonoids and lactone terpenes
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.