Gentian Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Responsibly farmed organic Gentian (Gentiana lutea) Dried Root
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Gentian (Gentiana lutea) is a perennial herb native to mountainous regions of Europe from the Gentianaceae family. It inhabits rich meadows and mountainous lawns between 500 and 2500 meters above sea level and grows mainly in Europe and Asia. It is also called yellow Gentian, common Gentian, or cinchona of Europe. The flowers are grouped in a whorl all along the long stem, and the golden yellow petals open in a star shape. The plant takes ten years to flower, and its roots can reach 1.50 meters in length. Well known to herbalists and widely used in herbal medicine, Gentian is a plant that offers many health benefits and virtues.
- Helps to fight against asthenia
- Has antioxidant effects that effectively prevent aging and maintain the immune system in good condition.
- Has stimulating properties effective in case of difficult digestion or gastrointestinal issues
- Helps eliminate parasites and intestinal worms
- Helps decongest the liver and stimulates the gallbladder
- Has anti-inflammatory action
- Glucosides (gentiopicroside)
- Secoiridoids (amarogentine, sweroside)
- Alkaloids (gentiannine, gentianidine)
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Organic 99.7% Glycerin
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.