Genesis Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote fertility. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Promotes healthy hormone levels
- Boosts fertility
- Improves the chance of pregnancy
- Generally supports women's health
The formula’s composition:
- Vitex Berry, or chasteberry, comes from the chaste tree, scientifically known as Vitex agnus-castus. It promotes healthy hormone levels and improves fertility.
- Maca, or Lepidium meyenii, is a cruciferous vegetable that natively grows in the Andes of Peru. Its appearance and size are similar to radishes, with green tops and roots that differ in color from yellow to black and purple. It contains vitamins B12, B1, B2, C, and E, as well as iron, zinc, calcium, and magnesium. It is appreciated for its libido boosting abilities and most importantly, improves the chance of achieving pregnancy.
- Dong Quai is also called “female ginseng” and is botanically known as Angelica Sinensis. It is native to Asia and has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine. Dong Quai is known to be helpful for boosting libido and promoting fertility.
- Ginger, scientifically known as Zingiber officinale, is a flowering herb whose root is appreciated both as a delicious spice and healing remedy. It is full of beneficial nutrients including pantothenic acid, capsaicin, beta-carotene, curcumin, salicylate, caffeic acid, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folate, niacin, riboflavin, among others. Ginger increases blood circulation, thereby increasing fertility and sexual desire.
- Shatavari, or Asparagus racemosus, is a medicinal herb native to India. It blooms with small white flowers, and its stems are covered with many thorns. Shatavari is used to promote female fertility, helping to prepare the womb for conception and maintaining women's overall health.
- Cinnamon is a beloved spice that can enhance the flavor and aroma of a variety of dishes, from desserts and drinks to meat sauces. In addition, cinnamon has plenty of health benefits, with plentiful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Partridgeberry is an evergreen perennial plant native to North America that has traditionally been used for its healing abilities. It is helpful for women who want to improve fertility and generally supports women's health.
- False Unicorn, botanically known as Chamaelirium luteum, is a perennial plant that natively grows in the eastern parts of the USA. False Unicorn has a long history of usage thanks to its many beneficial properties, particularly its ability to enhance fertility.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.