Galangal Capsules, Organic Galangal (Alpinia Galangal) Dried Root
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Galangal (Alpinia Galangal) is an evergreen rhizomatous perennial that belongs to the Zingiberaceae family and is a plant relative of ginger. It is a reddish-brown, fleshy, knotty, aromatic rhizome having a scent of ginger with a burning flavor. The genus Alpinia has around 200 species originating from the edges of light woods in the humid tropical regions of India, Southeast Asia and Australia. It can reach 1.5m in height or even more, generally grown in greenhouses, preferably in the ground, because the imposing and powerful roots are unsuitable for growing in pots. Galangal has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
- Has digestive virtues effective for digestions, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, and intestinal gas
- Has stimulating properties
- A natural carminative that soothes stomachs
- Has antibacterial and fungicidal properties
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent inflammation and arthritis
- An expectorant that soothes sore throats, coughs and bronchitis
- Has aphrodisiac powers that improve the libido of women
- Sesquiterpene lactones (galangol and galangin)
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.