Flatus Relief Mix Tincture
Flatus Relief Mix Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote intestinal health. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Soothes the lining of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract
- Possesses antispasmodic properties
- Provides antimicrobial activity
- Supports gut health
The formula’s composition:
- Chamomile has been appreciated since ancient times for its amazing calming properties. It is rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, riboflavin, thiamin, vitamin A, folate, zinc, and iron. Chamomile acts as a natural digestive relaxant, helping to soothe various conditions related to digestion. It also possesses antispasmodic properties, easing cramping and other stomach ailments.
- Licorice is a member of the legume family, and its name is literally translated to "sweet root", as its extract can be 30 to 50 times sweeter than sugar. It is known as an effective expectorant and it possesses soothing and anti-inflammatory effects, thanks to which licorice is useful for soothing gut conditions.
- Meadowsweet, scientifically known as Filipendula ulmaria, is an herb belonging to the Rosaceae family. It earned such a name because its flowers and stems have a strong sweet odor. The plant is considered sacred in Celtic culture and has been used since ancient times to support gut health. It is believed to soothe the lining of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract, and it provides antimicrobial activity that supports gut health.
- Turmeric natively grows in Southeast Asian countries and due to its yellow color, it is known as "golden spice". As a member of the ginger family, it is related to both ginger and galangal. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects and it stimulates bile production, thus promoting healthy digestion.
- Marshmallow Root was once used to make marshmallows, which are popularly roasted over a fire and added to cocoa. The marshmallow root in these airy sweets was later replaced with gelatin and starch. However, even before it was used to make sweets, marshmallow root was highly valued for its health benefits. Marshmallow root has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties so it helps soothe various gastrointestinal conditions.
- Peppermint is a perennial herb native to Europe, which has a long history of use for health purposes. Peppermint is helpful for reducing colon spasms, easing bloating and relaxing the intestinal muscles.
- Caraway seeds are derived from the caraway plant, also known as Carum carvi. They have a strong fragrance and taste, making them beloved in cooking. Caraway seeds are also highly valued for treating various health issues, as they help to ease digestive conditions such as bloating, constipation and gas.
Slippery Elm, scientifically known as Ulmus fulva, is a tree native to Eastern North America. It acts as a natural laxative, helping to reduce symptoms of constipation. Also, slippery elm’s soothing and anti-inflammatory abilities help to relieve irritation, while active compounds help speed up the healing process.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.