Female Libidix Tincture
Female Libidix Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to increase libido in women. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Promotes libido in women
- Increases energy levels and stamina
- Boosts sexual desire
- Increases blood circulation
The formula’s composition:
- Ginger, scientifically known as Zingiber officinale, is a flowering herb whose root is appreciated both as a delicious spice and healing remedy. It is full of beneficial nutrients including pantothenic acid, capsaicin, beta-carotene, curcumin, salicylate, caffeic acid, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folate, niacin, riboflavin, among others. This tasty root increases blood circulation, thereby increasing libido and sexual desire.
- Maca, or Lepidium meyenii, is a cruciferous vegetable that natively grows in the Andes of Peru. Its appearance and size are similar to radishes, with green tops and roots that differ in color from yellow to black and purple. It contains vitamin B12, B1, B2, C, and E, as well as iron, zinc, calcium, and magnesium. It is appreciated for its libido boosting abilities and is even sometimes called “Nature’s Viagra”.
- Mucuna, scientifically known as Mucuna pruriens, is a tropical legume natively growing in Asia and Africa. Its health benefits include boosting mood, relieving stress, and most importantly, boosting libido.
- Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry, is an herb that has been valued in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. Ashwagandha has traditionally been used as a natural aphrodisiac to increase libido.
- Muira Puama, Ptychopetalum olacoides, is an herb from the Olacaceae family with a long history of use in treating myriad health issues. It acts as a natural aphrodisiac, helping to stimulate sexual function. Moreover, it promotes fertility in women and increases energy and stamina.
Korean Red Ginseng is a type of ginseng frequently used in herbalism. It grows in East Asia and has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine. One of its beneficial properties is the ability to increase libido and sexual desire in women.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.