Eleuthero Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus Senticosus, Siberian Ginseng) Dried Root
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Eleuthero is a shrub native to Siberia, belonging to the ginseng family and is sometimes called the Siberian ginseng. It belongs to the Araliaceae family. The Chinese have used it for more than 4,000 years to increase their lifespan, stimulate appetite and, more generally, ensure better health. In Russia, it gained popularity after the investigations carried out for its properties as an adaptogen. An adaptogen helps the body adapt to stressful situations and can therefore be considered a general tonic. This is of great interest in individuals with problems of hypertension, hypotension or decompensated tension, thanks to its regulatory effect.
- Stimulates the central nervous system
- Has anti-stress effects;
- Natural immunostimulant
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- A general tonic
- Increases mental acuity and performance at work
- Improves physical performance, endurance and concentration in sports activities
- Germacrene D
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.