Elecampane Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Elecampane (Inula helenium) Dried Root
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Elecampane, also known as horse's eye, is a medicinal plant with many benefits, belonging to the Asteraceae family. It is a perennial herbaceous plant that can reach 80 to 150 cm. It has been recognized for its medicinal properties since antiquity. Native to Asia, it grows widely in temperate regions of Asia, Europe, and Africa. It fights effectively against certain respiratory or pulmonary conditions. The main part of the plant used in traditional medicine is its roots.
- Has expectorant and calming properties
- Increases metabolism and promotes digestion
- Promotes menstruation
- Has antiseptic properties
- A strong antispasmodic and expectorant
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Has invigorating and soothing properties
- Has diuretic properties that help purify the body
- Essential oil: helenin
- Triterpene alcohols
- Bitter principles
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.