Elder Flowers Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Elder Flowers (Sambucus Nigra) Dried Flowers
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Elderflower is a tree belonging to the Caprifoliaceae family, which has a dark green color, with dark green-colored leaves and white flowers. It is native to Central Europe but is present in temperate zones such as central Europe, the Caucasus and Asia Minor. The trunk has a length that reaches up to five meters. Known since Antiquity for its therapeutic properties, it is mainly appreciated for its diuretic and anti-inflammatory actions. Indeed, its flowers, bark and berries are consumed for medicinal purposes for their many properties.
- Reduces fever and calms irritations
- Reduces inflammation
- Has a laxative effect
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties
- Effective against respiratory ailments
- Has antiviral properties
- Has anti-allergic action that supports the mucous membranes
- Soothes eye discomfort, mouth ulcers or irritated skin
- Has diaphoretic properties that facilitate perspiration
- Flavonoids (anthocyanins and quercetin)
- Acids (malic acid, citric acid, and oxalic acid)
- Essential oils such as alpha-terpineol, betulin, geranil and beta-amyrin
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B7 and C
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.