Dill Seed Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Dill Seed (Anethum graveolens) Dried Seed
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Dill (Anethum graveolens), also known as false anise or stinking fennel, is an aromatic plant that belongs to the Apiaceae family. It is widely used in cooking for its aromatic flavor. Native to the Mediterranean basin and Western Asia, it is a renowned plant for its decorative fluffy foliage and harbors multiple medicinal properties. In herbal medicine, it is mainly recognized for its digestive properties. Among the plant's parts, its seeds and leaves contain all the active substances and nutrients that retain once dried.
- Helps prevent the proliferation of bacteria responsible for gum infections and cavities
- Effective in toothaches
- Relieves digestive, gastric and intestinal issues
- Has diuretic properties
- Helps relieve anxiety, nervous fatigue and insomnia
- Good for teeth and nails
- Helps regain appetite
- Promotes lactation in mothers
- Relieves nausea
- Fight against menstrual pain and liver problems
- Essential oil (carvone, myristicin and apiol)
- Resinous materials
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.