Digestis Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to support a healthy digestive system. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Possesses antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Stimulates intestinal motility
- Stimulates the production and secretion of gastric juices and bile
- Has a calming effect on the digestive system
The formula’s composition:
- Wormwood, or Artemisia absinthium, is a perennial herb with a peculiar smell and bitter taste belonging to the daisy family. It natively grows in Europe, some parts of Africa and Asia. Thanks to its antimicrobial and antifungal properties, wormwood helps to maintain gastrointestinal tract health.
- Anise, scientifically known as Pimpinella anisum, is a herb from the Apiaceae family, which also includes vegetables such as carrots, celery and coriander. Anise is useful for protecting the stomach from damage and it possesses antimicrobial effects.
- Fennel is a fragrant herb native to the Mediterranean, well known in both culinary and medical spheres. Fennel is a source of vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, magnesium, zinc, niacin, B vitamins and vitamin K. Due to the presence of dietary fiber, fennel stimulates intestinal motility and promotes a healthy digestive system.
- Lemon Balm is native to southern parts of Europe, where it was traditionally used to support overall health. It is appreciated for its healing effects on the gastrointestinal tract due to its calming and antioxidant properties. It is also antibacterial and antimicrobial, helping to protect digestive system health.
- Cardamom is a world-famous spice that adorns many dishes with its aroma and improves overall health with its beneficial properties. It contains vitamin C, iron, selenium, magnesium, manganese, calcium, zinc, and potassium. Cardamom has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory abilities and has been traditionally used to promote digestive health.
- Artichokes are edible plants native to the Mediterranean region, where they are widely used in cooking. Artichokes stimulate the production and secretion of gastric juices and bile, which is necessary for a healthy digestion process.
- Oregon Grape, botanically known as Mahonia aquifolium, is an herb with small yellow flowers that belongs to the Berberidaceae family. It is useful for supporting the gastrointestinal system. Isoquinoline alkaloids in the oregon grape root possess antimicrobial properties and are responsible for the bile release, thus stimulating digestion.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.