Detoxis Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote body detoxification. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Promotes body detoxification
- Acts as a blood purifier
- Facilitates lymph circulation
- Supports liver health
- Maintains proper kidney functioning
The formula’s composition:
- Burdock is a biennial herb from the Asteraceae family that is native to Europe and northern parts of Asia. In Japan, it is called "gobo" and is grown as a vegetable. Burdock is a source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, selenium, as well as vitamin C, choline, B vitamins, vitamin K, and vitamin E. It acts as a blood purifier, supports the lymphatic system and helps rid the body of excess fluid, thus promoting body detoxification.
- Cilantro is an herb often used in cooking around the world and especially loved in Asian countries and Mexico. It is a great source of vitamins A, C and K, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and folate. It is believed to be useful for cleansing the body of heavy metals.
- Dandelion is a plant blooming with beautiful yellow flowers. Its name is translated from French as "lion's tooth". In addition to its beauty and unusual name, dandelion supports liver and kidney health, organs responsible for cleansing the body of all toxins.
- Turmeric natively grows in Southeast Asian countries and due to its yellow color, it is known as "golden spice". It is a member of the ginger family, so it is related to ginger and galangal. Thanks to the nutrients contained in turmeric, it helps to promote bile stimulation, thus supporting liver function.
- Oregon Grape, botanically known as Mahonia aquifolium, is an herb with small yellow flowers belonging to the Berberidaceae family. Isoquinoline alkaloids possess antimicrobial properties, helping to protect the kidneys, promoting body detoxification.
- Cascara Sagrada, also called bitter bark, is a tree native to North America. The name "cascara sagrada" in Spanish means “sacred bark.” It contains anthraquinones, the compound responsible for its color and laxative effect. In addition, it supports healthy liver functioning.
- Prickly Ash belongs to the Rutaceae genus. It has dark brown branches with prickles that are around 0.5 inches long — hence its peculiar name. Prickly Ash facilitates lymph and blood circulation and supports digestion, thereby promoting detoxification.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.