Cycle Support Tincture
Cycle Support Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to relieve symptoms of PMS. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Helps reduce PMS related conditions
- Soothes back pain and stomach aches
- Balances hormones
- Reduces mood swings
- Supports women's health
The formula’s composition:
- Skullcap is a perennial plant with small light purple flowers belonging to the mint family. Due to its ability to regulate hormones, skullcap helps to balance mood and soothe anxiety. It also possesses analgesic properties, helping to reduce pain throughout the body.
- Dandelion is a plant blooming with beautiful yellow flowers. Its name is translated from French as "lion's tooth". In addition to its beauty and unusual name, dandelion is a source of vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin K, calcium, iron, magnesium, sodium, and potassium.
- Cramp Bark, scientifically known as Viburnum opulus, is a deciduous shrub from the honeysuckle family. It produces small red berries in the fall and natively grows in the lowland forests of England and Scotland. Cramp bark helps to reduce muscle spasms, easing cramping associated with PMS.
- Vitex Berry, or chasteberry, comes from the chaste tree, scientifically known as Vitex agnus-castus. It is used to promote healthy blood circulation and soothe back pain and stomach aches related to premenstrual syndrome.
- St. John’s Wort, botanically known as Hypericum perforatum, is an herb with small yellow flowers belonging to the Hypericum genus. It is native to Europe, but is now spread all over the world. St. John's Wort is appreciated for its ability to improve mood and normalize the body’s hormonal balance. It is also useful for managing anxiety and mood swings.
- Jamaican Dogwood belongs to the bean family and natively grows in the USA, Mexico and Latin America. The bark — the most valuable part of the tree — is yellow or grayish brown, lighter colored on the inside, with an unpleasant odor. It possesses anti-spasmodic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to ease pain.
- Partridgeberry is an evergreen perennial plant native to North America that has traditionally been used for its healing abilities. It helps to ease menstrual cramps and generally supports women's health.
- Black Cohosh belongs to the Ranunculaceae family. It is also called “black bugbane,” “fairy candle,” and “black snakeroot.” It helps to balance hormones, ease pain, reduce mood swings and soothe hot flashes.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.