Cycle Formula Tincture
Cycle Formula Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote a healthy menstrual cycle. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Supports a healthy menstrual cycle
- Reduces menstrual pain
- Eases PMS symptoms such as cramping, vomiting and diarrhea
- Promotes hormonal balance
- Manages unpredictable periods
The formula’s composition:
- Ginger, scientifically known as Zingiber officinale, is a flowering herb whose root is appreciated both as a delicious spice and healing remedy. It is full of beneficial nutrients including pantothenic acid, capsaicin, beta-carotene, curcumin, salicylate, caffeic acid, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folate, niacin, riboflavin, and others. Ginger also possesses anti-inflammatory effects and is used to reduce menstrual pain.
- Red Raspberry, or Rubus idaeus, natively grows in Europe and some parts of Asia. It belongs to the rose family and has been appreciated for ages, for both its delicious taste and beneficial properties. Red raspberry leaves are used to ease PMS symptoms such as cramping, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Ceylon Cinnamon, also called true cinnamon, is a beloved spice that can enhance the flavor and aroma of a variety of dishes, from desserts and drinks to meat sauces. In addition, Ceylon cinnamon offers plenty of health benefits, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
- Oatstraw is the fresh young stems of the oat plant, harvested before they start blooming. It is a great source of nutrients, such as vitamin E, calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin and other nutrients necessary for hormonal balance. It also has an analgesic effect.
- Mugwort, botanically known as Artemisia vulgaris, is an herb native to Asia, northern Europe, and some parts of North America. Mugwort promotes blood circulation in the uterus and is used to ease menstrual cramps and support a healthy menstrual cycle.
- Black Cohosh belongs to the Ranunculaceae family. It is also sometimes called “black bugbane,” “fairy candle,” and “black snakeroot.” It helps to balance hormones, ease pain, reduce mood swings, and manage unpredictable periods.
- Partridgeberry is an evergreen perennial plant native to North America that has traditionally been used for its healing abilities. It helps to ease menstrual cramps and generally support women's health.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.